Terms and Conditions
ReelGrok provides resources for filmmaker. Users can download sample budgets, forms, charts, contracts, rates, guides, software, books, documents, legal opinions, and other items.
All materials on ReelGrok are made available as guidelines only and are provided AS-IS. ReelGrok assumes no liability of any kind for the use or any subsequent ramifications. ReelGrok offers no warranty whatsoever. It is strongly recommended that users confer with their attorney and/or accountant prior to any use of these documents.
Most items available on ReelGrok will have clearly stated prices which must be paid prior to download. We accept payment through PayPal and all major credit cards. When possible, ReelGrok will make some of its resources available without cost to the user.
Current members of Reelgrok who paid a membership fee to join the site after January 1, 2013 may download items without any charge. Contact email@example.com for additional information. There are currently no memberships to ReelGrok; however anyone needing to download files valued in excess of $100 should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Special pricing may also be available to students and ultra-low budget productions on an ad hoc basis.
In the event downloaded items do not meet the needs or expectations of the user, a full refund will be issued within 48 hours during the standard business week.
reelgrok knows that you care how information about you is used and shared.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but that omission might prevent you from taking full advantage of our features. We use any information you provide in order to list and access your professional materials (such as reels, photos and résumés), to contact and communicate with you and for any such other purposes as we may deem essential.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies,” and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses reelgrok. Many features of the site require that we recognize you; you can not access those features anonymously.
- Email Communications: We may ask for confirmation when you open email from this website. We may also, from time-to-time, compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in order to improve our response ratio. We may also send informational newsletters by email. If you do not want to receive communications from us please let us know.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features when you visit our site.
- The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies are essential for you to take full advantage of the features on reelgrok.
Do We Share the Information We Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we will not provide, share or sell your personal information to any other person or entity without your permission, except as described below:
- Agents: We may employ others to work on our behalf. They will have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Promotional Offers: On rare occasion we may send special offers on behalf of other businesses. We do not give that business your name and address, but if you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other companies or assets or other companies may acquire our assets or us. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets.
- Protection of reelgrok and Others: We may release account and other information if we believe such release is appropriate with law enforcement or to protect the rights, property, or safety of this company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.